Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Dinner Recipes. I am try to display Dinner Recipes cuisine which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following dinner recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Dinner Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Dinner Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: jessicadpaxton via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie:
- 1.5 lbs russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 small onion, diced (about one cup)
- 2-3 carrots, peeled, diced (1 cup)
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 lbs ground lamb (traditional) or ground beef
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon ea. Chopped fresh rosemary and thyme leaves
- Kernels cut from 2 ears corn (1 cup)
- 1 cup frozen peas
Method for "Shepherd's Pie":
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch dice. Place in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Set over high heat, cover and bring to a boil. Once boiling, uncover, decrease the heat to maintain a simmer and cook until tender and easily crushed with tongs, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place the half-and-half and butter into a microwave-safe container and heat in the microwave until warmed through, about 35 seconds. Drain the potatoes in a colander and then return to the saucepan. Mash the potatoes and then add the half and half, butter, salt and pepper and continue to mash until smooth. Stir in the yolk until well combined. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- While the potatoes are cooking, prepare the filling. Place the canola oil into a 12-inch saute pan and set over medium high heat. Once the oil shimmers, add the onion and carrots and saute just until they begin to take on color, approximately 3 to 4 minutes. Add the garlic and stir to combine. Add the lamb, salt and pepper and cook until browned and cooked through, approximately 3 minutes. Sprinkle the meat with the flour and toss to coat, continuing to cook for another minute.
- Add the tomato paste, beef broth, Worcestershire, rosemary, thyme, and stir to combine. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer slowly 10 to 12 minutes or until the sauce is thickened slightly. Add the corn and peas to the lamb mixture and spread evenly into an 11 by 7-inch glass baking dish. Top with the mashed potatoes, starting around the edges to create a seal to prevent the mixture from bubbling up and smooth with a rubber spatula.
- Place on a cookie sheet on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 25 minutes or just until the potatoes begin to brown. Remove to a cooling rack for at least 15 minutes before serving.