Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Pot Roast (Pressure Cooker)
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Dinner Recipes. I am try to display Dinner Recipes culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following dinner recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Dinner Recipes has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Dinner Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Pot Roast (Pressure Cooker)
By: Lance Wilson via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Pot Roast (Pressure Cooker):
- 3-4 lb beef chuck
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 cup vermouth
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 Bou beef bouillon cube
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 12 oz frozen pearl onions
- 1 lb potatoes, cubed
- 5 medium carrots, cut in pieces
- 10 oz mushrooms, quartered
- 3 Tbsp corn starch
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
Method for "Pot Roast (Pressure Cooker)":
- Prep the ingredients. Combine the wine, water, bouillon, Worcestershire, and fish sauce. In a bowl layer the mushrooms, carrots, and potatoes. This is so when they go in, the potatoes will be in the liquid and the mushrooms on top.
- In the pressure cooker, add 1 Tbsp oil and heat on high. Add the onions and cook until browning, or they release their liquid. (If you're using a dutch oven, brown the meat first [steps 5-7] in the dutch oven on the stovetop, remove and then follow these directions).
- Add the garlic, tomato paste, and spices.
- When the paste begins to stick to the bottom, add the liquid.
- Season the beef chuck with salt.
- Sear the chuck in a skillet on high heat with a little oil.
- Degaze the pan with the vermouth and add it to the pressure cooker.
- Add the chuck to the pressure cooker.
- Cook on high pressure for 35 min followed by immediate pressure release. If using a dutch oven, cook covered in a 300Â°F oven for 2-3 hours adding more water as necessary.
- Add the veggies so the potatoes are on the bottom and mostly submerged, then the carrots, followed by the mushrooms. Cook on high pressure 15 minutes followed by natural pressure relief. If using the dutch oven, cook with the cover ajar 40-50 min more or until the potatoes are tender.
- Combine the starch with 1/4 cup of water.
- Remove the pot roast from the pot and set aside.
- Bring the liquid in the pot to a simmer and add the starch slurry, stirring to thicken.
- Slice the pot roast, return it to the thickened sauce to reheat.
- Sprinkle the parsley on and serve in large bowls. I like to add simple steamed green peas as a side.