Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Broccoli Cheese Gratin For A Crowd
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Dinner Recipes. I am try to show Dinner Recipes preparation which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following dinner recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Dinner Recipes has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Dinner Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Broccoli Cheese Gratin for a Crowd
By: StephieCanCook via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheese Gratin for a Crowd:
- 4 lbs fresh broccoli - cut to bite size florets
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 6 tbs unsalted butter - softened, divided
- 2 tbs flour
- 2 cups milk (anything but skim)
- 4 oz full fat cream cheese - softened, cubed
- 1 1/2 cup triple cheddar blend shredded cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne
Method for "Broccoli Cheese Gratin for a Crowd":
- Preheat oven to 450Â°F. Grease the bottom and sides of a 9x13 baking dish with 1 tbs of the butter. Set aside.
- Place a steamer basket in a large pot filled with just enough water to almost touch the bottom of the basket. Add broccoli and steam until crisp tender. About 8 minutes.
- When broccoli is finished. Remove lid and carefully transfer broccoli to casserole dish, spread out evenly. Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- While broccoli steams, you can begin the sauce. Melt 4 tbs butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add flour. Cook for 1 minute, wisking constantly.
- Wisk in milk. Cook until sauce begins to bubble and thicken. About 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Add a small pinch of cayenne and remaining pepper. Stir in cream cheese until melted.
- Stir in shredded cheese until sauce is smooth. Taste for seasoning adding up to remaining 1/2 tsp salt if desired. Pour in an even layer over broccoli in dish.
- Melt remaining 1 tbs butter in microwave for 20-30 seconds. Stir into bread crumbs. Sprinkle mixture evenly over cheese. Bake uncovered until topping is golden brown. About 10-15 minutes. Dish up hot. Enjoy!