Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Deviled Egg Potato Salad With Bacon
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Deviled Egg Recipe. We try to show Deviled Egg Recipe cuisine which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following deviled egg recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Deviled Egg Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Deviled Egg Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Deviled egg potato salad with bacon
By: Dennis via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Deviled egg potato salad with bacon:
- 4 large red skin potatoes
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons mustard (start there and add to taste from there)
- 4 strips bacon (all I had left. most definitely add more if you love bacon like I do)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoon salt for cooking the potatoes
Method for "Deviled egg potato salad with bacon":
- Cook potatoes whole skin on in a pot with salt until tender when fork is inserted. Mine took about 20 minutes. Drain and let cool enough to handle to peal them. Once peeled let them cool to close to room temp so they don't fall apart when you slice them. When they are cool cut them in half length wise then the halves cut them length wise again. Then slice them in about 1/4 to 1/2 inch slices. You want them a little thicker to keep them from mashing when you mix it all up
- Cut up the bacon in small chunks and fry it up nice and brown and set aside
- Cook your eggs. Put them in a pot and add salt to make them easier to peel. Add water and cook on stove. Once they start boiling set timer to 10 minutes. After 10 minutes pull them off and let them rinse under cold water for 5 minutes. Peel and dice them up. (tip. The more salt the easier it is to peel the shell off. The salt will not soak into the shell so don't worry about that)
- In a bowl add the eggs, mayo, mustard, paprika, and pepper and mix it up real good. It's going to be a bit thin. You want that. Now try the mix and add more mayo or mustard to your preferred taste.
- Once you have the mix the way you like add the bacon and mix it in. Them dump it on the potatoes in a large bowl and carefully stir it all together being careful not to break the potatoes down too much.
- Cover and set in fridge for a couple hours to let the flavors blend and it all to cool off nicely.