Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Cajun Deviled Eggs
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Deviled Egg Recipe. I am try to display Deviled Egg Recipe preparation which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following deviled egg recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Deviled Egg Recipe has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Deviled Egg Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Cajun Deviled Eggs
By: ChefDoogles via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Cajun Deviled Eggs:
- 12 eggs
- 3 T Miracle Whip
- 2 cloves garlic; creamed
- 2 T minced pickle
- 2 t minced green bell pepper
- 1.5 t dijon mustard
- 3/4 t dried minced onions
- 3/4 t dried oregano
- 3/4 t ground celery seed
- 3/4 t cayenne pepper
- 1/3 t dried thyme
- 1 large pinch of kosher salt & black pepper
Method for "Cajun Deviled Eggs":
- Let eggs sit at room temperature for 1-2 hours before cooking. Room temp eggs cook better.
- Cover eggs with warm, salted water. Bring to a simmer. Cook 12 minutes. Stop cooking process immediately by submerging eggs into ice bath using tongs to transfer eggs.
- Wait 5 minutes. Slice each egg in half carefully. Put eggs yolks in a mixing bowl. Add miracle whip, garlic, and seasonings. Whisk to combine or use a fork. Fold in bell peppers and minced pickles.
- Spoon a heaping teaspoon of mixture into each egg white. Alternatively, use a spatula to load the egg yolk mixture into a pastry piping bag for a more elegant, professional look!
- Variations; Diced celery, bacon, paprika, smoked paprika, diced chiles, habanero, parsely, cilantro, chili powder, serrano, ancho chile, poblano, red bell pepper, pickle relish, pickle juice, jalapeÃ±os, dried mustard, dried jalapeÃ±o powder, peppercorn melange, candied bacon, corn, roasted garlic, horseradish, hot sauce, mayonnaise, vinegar, white pepper