Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buttery Broccoli Salad Topped With Deviled Eggs
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Deviled Egg Recipe. We try to display Deviled Egg Recipe cuisine which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following deviled egg recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Deviled Egg Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Deviled Egg Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Buttery broccoli salad topped with deviled eggs
By: skunkmonkey101 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Buttery broccoli salad topped with deviled eggs:
- âââââ Broccoli âââââ
- 2 pounds broccoli
- as needed very salted water
- ââââââ meats âââââ
- 2 large chicken breast, boneless skinless
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 pound bacon
- 1 pound smoked sausage
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- âââââ buttery crunch âââââ
- 1/2 cup dried sour cherries
- as needed water, about 1/2 a cup
- 1 stick butter
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- âââââ other ingredients âââââ
- 8 ounces carrot strands
- 1 cup black ripe olives
- to taste grated parmesan cheese
- your favorite salad dressing, optional
- âââââ deviled eggs âââââ
- 5-6 large eggs
- 1-1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise, I used homemade
- 1 teaspoon yellow prepared mustard
- 3 black olives sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- as needed water
Method for "Buttery broccoli salad topped with deviled eggs":
- Add eggs to a pot cover with water. Bring to boil. Boil 10 minutes. Let sit for 2 minutes. Put under running water allowing water to overflow out of pot. Continue till water can have your hand in it to touch eggs. Peel, rinse, and set aside
- Heat oil in pan. Take casing off sausage, cut into medallions. Fry till done. Set to paper towels to absorb excessive oils
- In the drippings add bacon fry till done, chop the chicken into bite sized pieces and fry in same liquids. Salt the chicken. Move to a paper towel to drain. When cool break up the baconl
- In a pot of salty water brought to a boil add the broccoli and blanch 3 minutes. I cooked In 2 batches. Drain and set aside.
- To the pan with dripping from sausage, bacon, and chicken add carrots
- Fry till tender move to a paper towel, to absorb excessive oils
- To the pan of drippings add vinegar, cherries with the water they were rehydrated in.
- Add stick of butter when it melt all the way while stirring the butter crumble is done. Scrap the bottom of pan the clear liquids on top is not used. Only the thickened bottom and cherries are use to add to salad.
- Add carrots and meats to the broccoli mix well
- Slice eggs in half. Remove yokes. Mix the yoke with homemade mayonnaise and mustard. Set eggs on top in a circle on salad
- The look
- Add yoke mixture bake into the egg halve add olive slice to each. Add the buttery cherry crumble. Break it up over salad so all can taste.
- Add parmesan cheese. Add salad dressing if you so desire. Serve I hope you enjoy!