Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Avocado Deviled Eggs
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Deviled Egg Recipe. We try to demo Deviled Egg Recipe culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following deviled egg recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Deviled Egg Recipe has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Deviled Egg Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Avocado deviled eggs
By: Shell Lea Dewey via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Avocado deviled eggs:
- 12 eggs
- 1 jalapeno
- 1-2 avocados
- 1 cup mayo, I used best foods
- 1 tsp lemon juice or more if you feel it's needed
- to taste Salt/pepper/garlic pepper
- 1/4 bunch cilantro
Method for "Avocado deviled eggs":
- Boil eggs, cool, peel cut in half. Put the yolks in a bowl
- Dice the jalapeno, leave the seeds if you want more heat
- Dice avocado
- Prune cilantro leaves off the stems and chop
- Add the jalapeno, mayo, lemon juice, cilantro and spices to the yolks. Mix well. You want a smooth mixture so beaters or a blender might be needed.
- Once you have a consistency you are happy with, hey if you want chunky or lumpy stuffed eggs that works too. Put in a piping bag and fill the halves.
- Put on a tray or plate to serve. Add a sprig of cilantro if desired and sprinkle paprika on.
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy