Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Ham And Bean Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Crock Pot Ham And Bean Soup. I am try to show Crock Pot Ham And Bean Soup preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following crock pot ham and bean soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Crock Pot Ham And Bean Soup has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Crock Pot Ham And Bean Soup 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Ham and Bean Soup
By: Cold Beveridge via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Ham and Bean Soup:
- 2 1/2 cup Cooked diced ham
- 72 oz Chicken broth
- 48 oz Great Northern Beans or 1lb dry
- 3 medium Idaho Potatoes
- 2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp Course Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Nature Seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 3/4 tsp Basil
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
Method for "Ham and Bean Soup":
- If you are using dry beans make sure to cover in about 2 inches of water overnight with a little bit of baking soda in it. Drain & rinse well before adding to the cooking pot.
- Once that is taken care of, add all of the ingredients to the crock pot & cook on low.
- If no crockpot, add the beans and the rest of the ingredients to the cooking pot and bring to a boil.
- Now that it is boiling turn down to a simmer stirring every 20 minutes for 90-120 minutes or until the meat, potatoes, & beans are tender.