Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Ham Bone Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Crock Pot Ham And Bean Soup. I am try to demo Crock Pot Ham And Bean Soup culinary art which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following crock pot ham and bean soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Crock Pot Ham And Bean Soup has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Crock Pot Ham And Bean Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Ham Bone Soup
By: frankenfurter via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Ham Bone Soup:
- 1 ham bone with some meat
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 can Â (14.5 ounce) peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 can (15.25 ounce) kidney beans
- 3 potatoes, cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- 4 cup water
- 6 cubes chicken bouillon
Method for "Ham Bone Soup":
- Place the ham bone, onion, tomatoes, kidney beans, potatoes, and green bell pepper into a 3 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Dissolve the chicken bouillon cubes in water, and pour into the slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on High until warm. Reduce heat to Low, and continue to cook for 5 to 6 hours.