Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Crock Pot Ham And Bean Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Crock Pot Ham And Bean Soup. We try to display Crock Pot Ham And Bean Soup preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following crock pot ham and bean soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Crock Pot Ham And Bean Soup has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Crock Pot Ham And Bean Soup 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Crock pot ham and bean soup
By: kabaa4me via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Crock pot ham and bean soup:
- 1 lb white beans
- 1 ham bone
- 2 cup diced ham
- 36 oz chicken broth
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 carrots- chopped
- 2 celery stalks- chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp dry mustard
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 salt and pepper
Method for "Crock pot ham and bean soup":
- Soak dry beans for 8 hours. I add baking soda to reduce side effects of beans. Rinse very well.
- Melt butter, add onion, carrots, celery and garlic. Cook until tender. Add flour 1 Tbsp at a time until a paste is made and everything is mixed together.
- Dice ham and add to crock pot with bone and beans.
- Add chicken broth to carrot mixture. Pour into crock pot with other ingredients.
- Add spices and seasoning to soup. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.