Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Brad's 5 Spice Pork Chops With Apple Cranberry Chutney
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Cranberry Chutney. I am try to display Cranberry Chutney culinary art which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following cranberry chutney. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Cranberry Chutney has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Cranberry Chutney 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Brad's 5 spice pork chops with apple cranberry chutney
By: wingmaster835 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Brad's 5 spice pork chops with apple cranberry chutney:
- 8 bone in pork chops
- 2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp each, 5 spice ginger seasoning salt garlic powder
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 apple peeled cored and chopped
- 1 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup loose brown sugar
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tsp 5 spice and ginger
- 1 jar Chinese plum sauce
- 1 hot cooked rice
Method for "Brad's 5 spice pork chops with apple cranberry chutney":
- start the chutney by combining all ingredients except plum sauce. bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes
- combime spices and flour for the pork. beat the eggs in a separate bowl.
- preheat oven. heat oil in a pan on high for pork. until almost smoking
- dredge pork in seasoned flour. then in egg then back in flour. fry until brown on both sides. when all are done put in oven for 15minutes to finish
- add plum sauce to chutney and simmer 5 more minutes.
- serve pork over rice. add chutney to the top garnish with bean sprouts. enjoy