Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Cranberry And Apricot Chutney
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Cranberry Chutney. We try to show Cranberry Chutney preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following cranberry chutney. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Cranberry Chutney has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Cranberry Chutney 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Cranberry and Apricot Chutney
By: slac64 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Cranberry and Apricot Chutney:
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 packages cranberries (12 oz)
- 3/4 cup snipped dried apricots
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
Method for "Cranberry and Apricot Chutney":
- In a heavy large saucepan combine granulated sugar and water. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to boiling without stirring. Stir in berries, apricots, vinegar, brown sugar and ginger; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered for 5 min or until berries have popped and mixture starts to thicken. Remove from heat; cool. Cover and chill up to 4 days. Before serving, let stand at room temp for 30 min.
- Makes about 3 1/2 cups or 14 (1/4 cup) servings.
- 106 cal per serving