Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. I am try to display Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe preparation which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following chocolate chip cookie recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Chocolate Chip Cookies
By: Via via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) room temp butter
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 200 g dark chocolate chunks
Method for "Chocolate Chip Cookies":
- Chop 200 g dark chocolate chunks. Chill in the refrigerator until use.
- Using a mixer, soften butter at medium speed for 1-2 minutes. Add white and brown sugar and salt and mix at medium high speed until fluffy and light brown. Beat in egg and vanilla extract, and mix at high speed until it looks like buttercream fluffiness.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, gently fold into the mixture using a spatula. When itâs almost combined, add the chocolate chunks from the fridge and finishing mixing.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for at least thirty minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 175 degrees Celsius if the oven runs hot, otherwise set to 185 degrees Celsius. Scoop the cookie dough onto a sheet lined with parchment paper using an ice cream scooper.
- Allow cookies to bake for around 7-8 minutes. The first batch might take around 9-10 minutes. For a not really structured cookie, take out of the oven when cookie looks pale and light. For a slightly crisper outside and chewier center, take out of the oven when cookie looks like a toastier brown. Cool on the sheet for four minutes, and cool on a cooling rack after.