Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Chocolate Chips Cookies (best Recipe So Far)
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. We try to display Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following chocolate chip cookie recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far)
By: Yanny Widjanarko via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far):
- 330 gr all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp corn starch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2-1 tsp instant coffee (1 tsp for stronger flavour)
- 2 tbs hot water
- 180 gr unsalted butter
- 200 gr sugar (soft granules)
- 60 gr palm sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100 gr 70% dark chocolate bar / milk chocolate
- 200 gr milk or semi sweet chocolate chips (for filling)
- 50 gr semi sweet chocolate chips (for topping)
Method for "Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far)":
- Sift all together all purpose flour, corn starch, baking soda and salt into one bowl. Set aside.
- Melt your unsalted butter, and let it turn into brown colour and stir it well while browning. This could add rich caramel flavour to you cookies. Or you could just simply melt your butter without turn it into brown for simpler way.
- Into your melted butter, add sugar, palm sugar, vanilla essence, and instant coffee which already dissolved with 2 tbs hot water. Stir them until all well combine and sugar dissolve and looks like caramel. Add whole egg and egg yolk one at a time, stir them well.
- Add dry ingredient into the wet ingredient 1/3 at a time, stir them well using wooden spatula to make it easier. Add the chunks of 70% of dark chocolate and the chocolate chips. Stir them until all incorporate.
- Scoop the chocolate chips cookie dough and place them into container (I used around 4 cm ice cream scooper). Chill the cookie dough in the fridge for at least 3 hours, or you could keep the rest of the dough up to 3 months in the freezer. (I only rest the dough that I'm about to bake into a freezer around 10 to 15 minutes, just to make it a bit firm before I bake it.)
- Take some of your cookie dough out of your fridge, and thaw it for a while about 3 to 5 minutes just enough to make it easier to press.
- Arrange your cookie dough over the baking paper, give some space in between, and push the dough a bit with your fingers and add the rest of chocolate chips on top and push the chocolate chip half in to make it stick finely over the dough.
- Bake your cookie dough into a preheated oven at 180Â°C around 10 minutes or depends on your oven. (I used small electric oven, and my oven a bit hotter than the common one, so I only used 150Â°C and bake it around 10 minutes and sometime less than 10 minutes).
- After 10 minutes, take out your cookies from the oven, and let it cool down on the tray around 5 minutes and move it on the cooling wire afterward to let it cool completely.
- Serve perfectly with milk or coffee ððð