Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Best Damn Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. I am try to display Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following chocolate chip cookie recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Best Damn Chocolate Chip Cookies!
By: Savvy_sam via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Best Damn Chocolate Chip Cookies!:
- 2 1/3 cups plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 ounces 55 percent chocolate, cut into chip-sized pieces (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 5 ounces 70 to 72 percent chocolate, cut into chip-sized pieces (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar, preferably molasses sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
Method for "Best Damn Chocolate Chip Cookies!":
- Position the oven racks in the lower and upper thirds of the oven and preheat the oven to 350Â°F. Line two baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper.
- Sift the flour and baking soda into a medium bowl. Stir in the salt.
- Put the chips in a fine-mesh basket strainer and shake to remove any chocolate âdustâ (small fragments).
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle, beat, half the butter on medium speed until fairly smooth. Add both sugars and the remaining butter, and beat until well combined, then beat for a few minutes, until the mixture is light and creamy.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the eggs one at a time, beating until the first one is incorporated before adding the next and scraping the bowl as necessary. Add the dry ingredients and mix on low speed to combine. Mix in the chocolate.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and fold the dough with a spatula to be sure that the chocolate is evenly incorporated. The dough or shaped cookies can be refrigerated, well wrapped, for up to five days or frozen for up to two weeks. Freeze shaped cookies on the baking sheets until firm, then transfer to freezer containers. Defrost frozen cookies overnight in the refrigerator before baking.
- Using about two level tablespoons per cookie, shape dough into balls. Arrange eight cookies on each pan, leaving about two inches between them, because the dough will spread.
- Bake for twelve minutes, or until the tops are no longer shiny, switching the position and rotating pans halfway through baking.
- Cool cookies on the pans on cooling racks for about two minutes to firm them up a bit, then transfer to the racks to cool completely. Repeat with second batch of cookies. The cookies can be stored in an airtight container for up to two days.