Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Extreme Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. I am try to display Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe culinary art which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following chocolate chip cookie recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Extreme chocolate chocolate chip cookies
By: shimi via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Extreme chocolate chocolate chip cookies:
- 4 oz (100 g) dark chocolate
- 1 cup (150 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 (30 g) cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (100 g) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup (150 g) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups chocolate chips
Method for "Extreme chocolate chocolate chip cookies":
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C and line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate. You can do this over a double boiler or byÂ microwaving the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl, stirring every 30 seconds for around 2 minutes or until smooth. Set the chocolate aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Gradually stir in the melted chocolate, making sure that the chocolate has cooledÂ to room temperature so that it doesn't affect the consistency of the butter and sugar mixture.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla. At this stage, you mightÂ also choose to add in 1 tbsp of orange zest or 1 tsp instant espresso powder for extra flavoring.
- Next, in a small bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, stirring till well-blended
- Add the flour mixture to the butter-chocolate mixture, until your result is a thick, sticky mass
- Now you can fold in the chocolate bits. You could also add in nuts if you would like.
- Using an ice-cream scoop or a 1/4 cup measure, scoop mounds of the dough onto the prepared tray, about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15-20 minÂ or until the cookies have spread and cracked slightly. If you insert a toothpick in the 'cakey' part (careful not to pierce a chocolate chip), it should come out clean.
- Cool the cookies completely before serving, as they are quite fragile. These are a great accompaniment to a glass of cold milk.