Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Home Made Chicken Noodle Soup
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Chicken Instant Noodle Soup. I am try to demo Chicken Instant Noodle Soup preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following chicken instant noodle soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Chicken Instant Noodle Soup has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Chicken Instant Noodle Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
home made chicken noodle soup
By: dgirlness via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of home made chicken noodle soup:
- 1 lb chicken (with bone)
- 3 large carrots chopped
- 3 large sticks of celery chopped
- 2 lb cubed red potatoes with skinn
- 2 tbsp salt( if you do not use canned broth)
- 2 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1 tbsp parsly
- 1 tbsp oragano
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 4 cup water
- 1/2 lb essenhaus extra wide homestyle noodles
Method for "home made chicken noodle soup":
- pour water in large stock pot.
- heat on high to boiling then add chicken with skinned and bone.
- add in salt.
- chopp celery, carrots, and potatoes and add them accordingly.
- mince the garlic and add to broth.
- add herbs and chop the onion and add in.
- wait ten mins while mixture boils. then take the chicken out with a meat fork and cut the meat off bone. meat may be a bit raw but that's ok. Put debond meat back in the pot. turn mixture down to simmer.
- at this time you can add the noodles in. soup may still be at a boil. that's ok. wait another ten mins while noodles soften.
- now always taste your soup before you serve to make sure it is to your taste.