Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
To Sick And Tired For Real Effort Shrimp And Chicken Noodle Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Chicken Instant Noodle Soup. We try to demo Chicken Instant Noodle Soup culinary art which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following chicken instant noodle soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Chicken Instant Noodle Soup has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Chicken Instant Noodle Soup 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup
By: mstammyd via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup:
- 1 carton seafood stock/broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 pack egg noodles
- 1 lb raw shrimp
- 1 pack froze veggies white/yellow corn asparagus carrot medley
- 1 whole precooked lemon pepper chicken (walmart) optional
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 can okra and tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon each basil, oregano, chives
- to taste black pepper fish seasoning and Cheyenne pepper
Method for "To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup":
- If you didn't purchase deshelled/deveined shrimp then begin the process of deshelling and removing the tail
- Add defrosted shrimp and all other ingredients to a large pot let simmer for about 20 minutes until veggies are soft and shrimp are pink
- Add basil, chives and oregano, stir
- Add pepper. Cheyenne pepper and fish seasoning to taste
- Break about half one side of the precooked chicken into the pot and continue to let everything simmer for another 10 -15 minutes