Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Loaded Cauliflower Cheese Soup
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Cauliflower Creamy Soup. I am try to show Cauliflower Creamy Soup culinary art which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following cauliflower creamy soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Cauliflower Creamy Soup has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Cauliflower Creamy Soup 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup
By: carrie via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup:
- 1 head cauliflower broken up
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 3 (14 oz) cans low sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Cajun Creole seasoning
- 1 tsp low sodium Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Bragg organic sprinkle with 24 herbs seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 stick good butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup room temperature sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (3 oz) package bacon bits
- 2 Tablespoons dried chives
- Topping â¬ð
- Croutons, shredded cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and chives
Method for "Loaded Cauliflower cheese soup":
- In a large soup pot add the first 10 indredients and boil for 10 minutes or till veggies are soft.
- In a small sauce pot melt butter and wisk in flour and set aside.
- In a blender add in half of the veggies/ broth and blend till smooth and place in another pot. Then do a second batch and blend till smooth and pour into pot with rest of soup. Caution it will be hot.
- On med low heat Stir in heavy cream, milk and sour cream
- Then stir in cheeses, chives and bacon bits. Making sure cheese is fully melted and it's fully mixed and hot.
- Serve and top bowls with desired toppings and enjoy.ð