Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Creamy Cauliflower Soup With Bacon Bites
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Cauliflower Creamy Soup. We try to show Cauliflower Creamy Soup culinary art which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following cauliflower creamy soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Cauliflower Creamy Soup has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Cauliflower Creamy Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon bites
By: Twill 013 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon bites:
- 30 grams butter
- 1 medium onion, peeled and diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 medium potatoes,peeled and diced
- 1 small cauliflower trimmed and roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 liter good quality chicken stock
- 1 cup cream
- 1 sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 bacon rashers, finely sliced
- 2 spring oinons, diagonnally sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup freshely chopped parsley
Method for "Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon bites":
- Heat the butter in a large saucepan and saute` the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes until soft but not coloured. Add the potatoes, cauliflower and stock and bring to boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Using a stick blender or a food processed, blend the soup until it is smooth. Add the cream and season to taste.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a medium frypan and cook the bacon for 2 minutes until it starts to crisp. Add the spring onions and sesame seeds and cook for further 2-3 minutes until seeds are toasted. Stir in the parsley. Serve the hot soup with a bowl of crispy bacon bits for stirring in.