Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Mark's Creamy Potato And Cauliflower Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Cauliflower Creamy Soup. We try to demo Cauliflower Creamy Soup culinary art which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following cauliflower creamy soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Cauliflower Creamy Soup has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Cauliflower Creamy Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Mark's Creamy Potato and Cauliflower Soup
By: Deneen Flowers via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Mark's Creamy Potato and Cauliflower Soup:
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 large onion, chopped
- black pepper
- 4 large Yukon gold potatoes or baby red potatoes, skins on, cut into chunks
- 4 cup chicken broth
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 cup whole milk or half and half
- 1/2 stick butter
- dash nutmeg
- 1 can corn, 15 oz, drain ( opt )
Method for "Mark's Creamy Potato and Cauliflower Soup":
- Render bacon in oil slowly in a stockpot to get bacon grease. Add onions. Add salt and pepper. Cook on medium low heat until onions are translucent.
- Add potatoes. Add chicken broth. Bring to boil. Then turn down to a simmer. Cook potatoes till almost done.
- Add cauliflower. Add enough water to barely cover veggies. Bring to a boil and turn down to simmer. Simmer for thirty minutes.
- Add milk. Blend until smooth or desired consistency. We use a boat motor blender (emulsion blender). Add corn. Add nutmeg. Simmer for ten minutes. Add butter.
- You can drizzle some olive oil and cracked black pepper on top when serving.