Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Cauliflower Creamy Soup. We try to display Cauliflower Creamy Soup preparation which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following cauliflower creamy soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Cauliflower Creamy Soup has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Cauliflower Creamy Soup 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Creamy Mushroom Soup
By: Jenny via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Creamy Mushroom Soup:
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 8 oz package of mushrooms
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup milk
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
Method for "Creamy Mushroom Soup":
- Chop up your onions, celery, garlic, cauliflower so it's ready. Wash your mushrooms in a colinder.
- Heat butter on low temperature. When butter is bubbly, add mushrooms and a pinch of salt and cook a good 15 minutes (on low). The mushrooms will initially give off a good bit of juice - the key to this recipe is letting them slow cook and for that juice to cook off.
- Add onions and cook another 5 minutes on low, until translucent.
- Add garlic, green onions, and celery. Cook another 3 minutes.
- Add thyme, cauliflower, chicken broth, vegetable broth and let it all simmer on low for about 40 minutes. Check on it every now and then to make sure nothing crazy is happening.
- Remove sprigs of thyme, and use a hand blender or food processor and give everything a good mix. You don't want baby food, there should still be some nice chunks of mushrooms in there. Add milk and let everything simmer another 5 minutes or so to blend together.
- Serious yumsters.