Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Creamy Tomato And Cauliflower Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Cauliflower Creamy Soup. We try to show Cauliflower Creamy Soup preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following cauliflower creamy soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Cauliflower Creamy Soup has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Cauliflower Creamy Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Creamy Tomato and Cauliflower Soup
By: Bridget via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Creamy Tomato and Cauliflower Soup:
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 sweet onion chopped
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 of a large head of cauliflower chopped into small pieces(I had roughly 4 cups)
- 32 oz chicken stock
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes(14 oz)
- 1/3 cup basil, chopped or torn into small pieces
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup good quality shaved or grated parmesan cheese
- 1 croutons
Method for "Creamy Tomato and Cauliflower Soup":
- Melt butter in a large pot and add onion and garlic. Sauteed for about 5 minutes until onion in soft and semi translucent. Next add cauliflower and toss with onions. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken stock and fit the pot with a lid. Simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes. The cauliflower should be softened. Add tomatoes with their juice and cook another 10 minutes.
- Turn down the heat to low and add all remaining ingredients except croutons and Parmesan for topping. Heat for another 5 minutes stirring to blend all ingredients.
- Using an emulsion blender(or a regular blender in batches) cream all ingredients so you have a silky, creamy soup without any chunks of cauliflower. Garnish with croutons and Parmesan. Enjoy!!