Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Roasted Cauliflower & Garlic Creamy Soup (vegan)
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Cauliflower Creamy Soup. I am try to demo Cauliflower Creamy Soup culinary art which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following cauliflower creamy soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Cauliflower Creamy Soup has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Cauliflower Creamy Soup 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan)
By: mfno via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan):
- 1 cauliflower head
- 2 medium potatos
- 1 large garlic clove
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 1 liter vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- to taste fresh ground black pepper
Method for "Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan)":
- Preheat the oven at 375Â°.
- Peel and dice the potatos. Cook in microwave in little bit of water till tender. Drain water, put aside and let cool down.
- Wash and cut the cauliflower in small florets. Put in large bowl.
- Mince the garlic and add to the bowl with the cauliflower florets and 2 tablespoon of tahini. Mix till all the florets are well covered in tahini.
- Lay on baking sheet covered with parchemin paper, sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and roast in oven for about 20 minutes or till cauliflower is tender, making sure it gets golden brown but not burned.
- Once this is done, transfert in food processor with the cooked potatos and the vegetable broth. Pulse till smooth.
- Add almond milk little at a time in food processor while its working, till you get consistency desired. You might need more or less than 1/2 cup mentionned above.
- Reheat in pot on stove top or in microwave, as you wish.
- Serve hot with pita bread, babaganouj or hummus.