Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Carrot Cake Recipe. We try to display Carrot Cake Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following carrot cake recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Carrot Cake Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Carrot Cake Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: Antonia via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Carrot Cake:
- 150 grams Carrot (around 3 medium carrots)
- 150 grams eggs (3 medium eggs)
- 50 grams Sunflower oil
- 120 grams All-purpose flour
- 120 grams Granulated white sugar
- 4 grams Vanilla Powder (around 1 tsp)
- 4 grams Baking Powder (around 1 tsp)
Method for "Carrot Cake":
- Wash, peel and cut into large pieces the carrots and add them in your blender or food processor.
- Crack the eggs and add them in with the carrots along with the sunflower oil.
- Blend/process the ingredients well, until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- In a large bowl, sift in the flower and add the sugar, vanilla and baking powder. Stir them well with a wire whisk. If you don't have a whisk, feel free to use a fork or a spoon.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the liquid carrot mix.
- Stir the ingredients well with a spatula until you get a nice homogeneous mixture.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and pour in the batter.
- Bake on 180Â°C/356Â°F for about 20 minutes. Every oven is a bit different so I suggest you check the cake every 10 minutes so you don't burn it. You can do so by sticking a toothpick in the center until it comes out clean.
- After you get the cake out of the oven, let it cool down for about 30 minutes so it will be easier to cut later.
- Cut off the edges (I always eat them) and then cut the rest in a 4x4 grid, so you get 16 small squares.