Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Carrot Cake Pie
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Carrot Cake Recipe. I am try to display Carrot Cake Recipe cuisine which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following carrot cake recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Carrot Cake Recipe has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Carrot Cake Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Carrot Cake Pie
By: Fo Fa via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Pie:
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust
- Dry ingredients
- 1 cup flour
- 1/8 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. Ginger (powder)
- Wet ingredients
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar (brown if you have it)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded carrots (about 2 medium)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 Tbl. Butter
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cold heavy whipping cream
Method for "Carrot Cake Pie":
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Make your pie crust ð Typically a regular pie crust is used, but the rebel I am made me go with graham this time. I think this was a great choice.
- Combine all the pie dry ingredients in a bowl (small to medium is fine)
- Mix the dry thoughly
- In a larger bowl, cream the butter with the sugar
- Add an egg and mix it in, don't over mix.
- Shred your carrots, this is the size I used, 2
- I just used my food processor to shred them, gave me just a hair over 1 cup.
- Fold the carrots into the filling
- Carefully place the filling in the crust, it's thick, even out without damaging your crust. Place in oven for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out with but a few crumbs.
- Let cool, them refrigerate. It's best to do the topping with it really cold.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese and butter together
- Add vanilla and sugar, mix
- Add heavy cream
- Mix until stiff
- Now you can get fancy and use a pastry bag, and make rows, or, just spread out on top
- This is a little on the sweet side, so smaller pieces are suggested.