Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Scrumptious Carrot Cakes
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Carrot Cake Recipe. We try to demo Carrot Cake Recipe cuisine which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following carrot cake recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Carrot Cake Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Carrot Cake Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Scrumptious carrot cakes
By: Athirah Basalamah via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Scrumptious carrot cakes:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground aniseed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs(@55gr)
- 3 1/2 cups grated carrot (around 6 medium carrots)
- 1 cup chopped nuts(i used pecan)
- 1/2 cup raisin
- 125 gr cream cheese(room temperature)
- 125 gr butter (room temperature)
- 140 gr icing sugar (donât use icing mixture)
- Squeeze lemon juice
Method for "Scrumptious carrot cakes":
- Heat oven to 180C. Grease two 8 inches tins and line it with baking paper.
- Start with combining dry ingredients in a big bowl(it is fine for you to omit some of the spice or if you want to use all-spice, instead of using all those spices; 2 teaspoon will be just right). Shift together and set aside
- In a different bowl Whisk oil, sugars(combined caster and brown sugar) and vanilla, whisk in egg one by one until its well blended. Scrape the side.
- Shift in dry ingredients in three parts(using shifter to prevent any lumps), using rubber spatula mix it gently until they disappear.
- Add carrots, pecan and raisin, mix well. Pour it to two prepared tins, bake until top of the cake is springy, and toothpick come out clean. It takes 35-40minutes to bake.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese until light and soft, add icing sugar a bit at a time, add butter in parts, make sure it is well combine each time you add cubed butter.
- When the carrot cake done from the oven, leave it in the tin for around 10 minutes, transfer it on the cooling rack, decorate with frosting. Have a good baking!