Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Matcha Castella Cake
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Cake Recipes. We try to show Cake Recipes cuisine which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following cake recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Cake Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Cake Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Matcha castella cake
By: Linda Hiá»n HoÃ via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Matcha castella cake:
- 6 eggs
- 150 gm sugar
- 135 gm bread flour
- 15 gm matcha powder
- 45 gm honey
- 45 gm mirin(substitute by drinking water)
Method for "Matcha castella cake":
- Fully line a 7â square pan or 9.25â *5.25â loaf pan. Sprinkle raw cane sugar round the bottom of pan (I omitted it).
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- Sift twice matcha and flour and mix well.
- Mix mirin (water) with honey. Set a side. (*)
- Beat egg and sugar at high speed until the egg batter forms ribbons. Once ribbon stage is reached, continue beating at slow speed to even out the batter. Add in (*) and beat until incorporated. Add in the bread flour and beat at low speed, in 3 additions. This should be taken about a minute. The batter is ready if it forms ribbons. Do not overmix, this will lead to a fallen or flat cake.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Tap the pan on the countertop a few times. Run a knife up and down the batter to get rid of any big trapped bubbles.
- Put the pan in the oven and lower Bake for 10 minutes, then lower temperature to 150oC and bake for 60 to 65 minutes. Test with a skewer, when it comes out clean the cake is done.
- When done, unmould immediately and wrap it tightly in cling film. Put the wrapped cake in a plastic bag and leave to cool in fridge for a day before unwrapping. This helps the cake having a moist texture.
- You can keep the cake in the fridge for up to 5 days or wrap it with cling film and freeze for up to a month.