Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Durian Swiss Roll Cake
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Cake Recipes. We try to demo Cake Recipes culinary art which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following cake recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Cake Recipes has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Cake Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Durian Swiss Roll Cake
By: sugar orked via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Durian Swiss Roll Cake:
- Ingredients A:
- 5 grams corn flour
- 25 grams wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1.5 tablespoons milk
- 3 egg yolk(s)
- 3 egg white(s)
- 30 grams sugar
- Ingredients B:
- 200 grams durian
- 15 grams sugar
- 200 grams whipping cream
Method for "Durian Swiss Roll Cake":
- Beat egg whites at high speed until it starts to have a layer of large froth. Then, add 15g of sugar a little at a time. Once the froth gets finer, reduce to medium speed and continue beating until it forms a soft peak.
- Beat egg yolks at medium speed. Add sugar a little at a time. Continue beating until the colour of egg yolks turns a pale yellow.
- Sieve mixture of wheat flour and corn flour into beaten egg yolks. Mix well using a spatula. Add milk and oil to the egg yolks mixture.
- Fold in 1/3 of egg whites into egg yolks mixture. Continue until all egg whites are thoroughly mixed.
- Pour batter slowly into a rectangular cake pan lined with baking paper. Tap cake pan on kitchen top a few times or run a skewer through the batter to get rid of air bubbles. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees Celcius for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Once the cake is removed from the oven, tap cake pan a few times on kitchen top.
- Remove cake from pan immediately. Roll cake into a log using baking paper or a clean kitchen towel.
- Beat cold whipping cream with sugar until stiff. Then, mix blended durian into whipping cream and set aside.
- When cake had cooled to room temperature, unroll it to spread whipped cream/durian and carefully roll it back. Refrigerate cake for at least 2 hours before serving.