Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Cinnamon Roll Cake
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Cake Recipe. We try to show Cake Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following cake recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Cake Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Cake Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Cinnamon Roll Cake
By: Pawon Indo Bule via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Cake:
- Cinnamon Sugar Filling :
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 70 grams (5 tbsp) butter, melted
- For Cake :
- 80 grams (1/3 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) sugar
- 45 grams (3 tbsp) plain yogurt
- 60 grams (1/4 cup) milk
- 1 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 130 grams (1 cup) all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- For Glaze :
- 40 grams (1/3 cup) cream cheese, softened
- 15 grams (1 tbsp) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 grams (1/2 cup) powdered sugar, sifted
Method for "Cinnamon Roll Cake":
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F and grease a 8Ã8 inch cake pan.
- To make the cinnamon sugar filling, combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix them well. Set aside.
- To make the cake batter, combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Place sugar and butter to a mixer bowl and beat on medium speed until light in color and fluffy.
- Add yogurt and mix until well incorporated. Add milk and mix until well incorporated. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixture and mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
- Drizzle the cinnamon sugar filling over the top of the cake. Swirl it around with a skewer or toothpick.
- Bake for 24-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out with a few crumbs, then remove from the oven to cool.
- To make the glaze, using a whisker, mix all the ingredients except powdered sugar in a bowl until smooth. Add the powdered sugar. Whisk it until smooth. Add more milk as needed, if it is too thick. Add more powdered sugar if it is too thin.
- Pour the glaze evenly over the cake, spreading with spatula to cover. Serve.