Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Cake Recipe. We try to demo Cake Recipe culinary art which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following cake recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Cake Recipe has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Cake Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: Aswani Vishnuprasad via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Marble Cake:
- 2/3 cup Semisweet chocolate
- 2 tbsp water
- 1.1/2 cup+2 tbsp Cake flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- (All ingredients should be at room temperature)
Method for "Marble Cake":
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and Line the bottom of the pan with wax paper.
- Melt the chocolate and water, in a bowl that has been placed over a saucepan of simmering water. Remove from heat and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- And a separate bowl, whisk or sift the flour with the baking powder and salt.
- In an electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla extract and eggs, one at a time, until well combined.
- With the mixer on low speed, alternately add the flour mixture (in three addition) and yogurt (in two additions), beginning and ending with the flour.
- Divide the mixture between 2 bowls. Stir the melted chocolate into the mixture in one of the bowls.
- With two spoons, place spoonfuls of the two batters alternately into your loaf pan (chocolate, white, chocolate, etc.). Take a skewer and swirl it around the mixture in the tin a few times to create a marbled effect.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 50 - 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center just comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely.