Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Fried Cabbage With Kielbasa
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Cabbage Recipes. I am try to show Cabbage Recipes cuisine which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following cabbage recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Cabbage Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Cabbage Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa
By: Sue via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa:
- 6 T butter, divided
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 1 (14 oz) kielbasa, thinly sliced
- 1 large head green cabbage, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- to taste Salt and pepper,
- 1/4 c chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes, for garnish
Method for "Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa":
- In large skillet over medium heat, melt 3 T butter. Add onion and garlic, cook until onion is translucent.
- Add vinegar and kielbasa, cook until meat is slightly browned.
- Add remaining butter, cabbage and paprika. Toss to coat cabbage. Add salt and pepper if needed.
- Continue cooking until cabbage is wilted and slightly browned.
- Top with parsley and red pepper flakes, if desired.