Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Leftover Cabbage Curry Cutlets
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Cabbage Recipes. I am try to demo Cabbage Recipes preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following cabbage recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Cabbage Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Cabbage Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Leftover Cabbage curry Cutlets
By: Dr. Madhumita Mishra via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Leftover Cabbage curry Cutlets:
- 2 cups leftover cooked Cabbage
- 1 tablespoon green peas
- 2 medium size potatoes boiled, peeled and grated
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- 2 green chilli chopped
- 2 teaspoon Kasoori methi dried 2 tsp
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Chana masala
- 1/2 teaspoon Ajwain
- 1/2 teaspoon Amchur powder
- 2 teaspoon Besan
- to taste Salt
- 1/2 cup Sooji / breadcrumbs to coat Cutlets
- as needed Oil to shallow fry
Method for "Leftover Cabbage curry Cutlets":
- Make a dough by taking the ingredients up to salt to taste. You may not need water.
- The dough should be like that of roti. Divide the dough to balls and give them shape as you like.
- Roll them on sooji/breadcrumbs and keep in refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Take a fry pan heat oil and shallow fry 3 to 4 Cutlets at a time from all the sides to get brown colour in medium flame.
- Serve delicious cutlets with tomato sauce.