Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Purple Cabbage Paratha
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Cabbage Recipes. We try to show Cabbage Recipes cuisine which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following cabbage recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Cabbage Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Cabbage Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Purple Cabbage Paratha
By: Ulka Bhatt via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Purple Cabbage Paratha:
- For Parathas (Dough) :
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 2 spoons oil and ghee mix
- to taste salt
- 1 spoon Carrom Seeds (Ajwain) or Jeera
- 1/2 spoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 spoon red chilli powder
- 1 glass water
- For the Paratha filling :
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 small size onion (shredded or cut into small pieces) - optional
- 2 big potatoes (Boiled and mashed)
- 1 spoon ginger garlic paste (optional)
- 2 green chillies cut into small round pieces
- 5-6 mint leaves to crush in the fillling
- 1/2 spoon each of turmeric powder
- 1 spoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 spoon amchur powder
- to taste salt and sugar
Method for "Purple Cabbage Paratha":
- How to Prepare Paratha filling 1. Shred the cabbage and remove the excess water from it. 2. Mix the shredded cabbage, boiled potatoes, mint leaves, chillies, salt, sugar, amchur powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, squeezed lemon and mix everthing well.
- 3. At this point you can taste and see the propotion of it is as per the taste you prefer. 4. You can add the spices some more if needed or as per your taste. 5.Filling is now ready. Roll them in small ballshape
- How to prepare Parathas: 1. In a Bowl take 2 cups of wheat flour, 2 spoons of oil and ghee, 2. salt, 1 spoon of ajwain or jeera seeds 3. turmeric, chilli powder 4. Add little water at a time to knead a smooth but still firm dough and rest it aside for 20 mins. 5. Roll them in 10 equal size balls.
- Final Step ; 1. Start rolling the parathas round with rolling pin and fill the filling into it, close it and roll them again. 2. Heat a nonstick tava and cook parathas on medium low flame till they are cooked from both the sides. 3. Apply ghee / oil 4. Serve it with Sauce, Chutneys or Raitas.