Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Butternut Squash Soup. I am try to demo Butternut Squash Soup culinary art which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following butternut squash soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Butternut Squash Soup has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Butternut Squash Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Roasted Butternut squash Soup
By: Adam Pearson via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Roasted Butternut squash Soup:
- 1 large butternut squash
- 1 cup Finely chopped, fresh basil
- 3 clove Garlic
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 Zested orange
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 5 Chanterelle Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 tsp Ground pepper medley
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 can Coconut milk
- 1 tsp Olive oil
Method for "Roasted Butternut squash Soup":
- Chop squash into 1/2-1 inch chunks (if they're too small they'll stick when you're roasting them) and remove any skin.
- Take all the large squash chunks, put them into a large mixing bowl, and toss them with light olive oil and the cinnamon until evenly coated.
- Place squash chunks on a foil lined baking sheet and roast at 350?F until soft (about 20 minutes)
- Chop the mushrooms and cook them in Canola oil in medium heat. After a few minutes add the vanilla and continue to cook until soft. Then add the basil, cook for another 2 minutes and set aside.
- Take the roasted squash chunks and put them into a blender. Add one can of of coconut milk, blend, add second can, blend until smooth.
- Pour contents of blender into a saucepan and place on low heat. Do not let the soup boil or simmer too hard.
- Add your mushroom mix and orange zest to the soup.
- Crush garlic cloves, dice, and then, in the same pan you cooked the mushrooms in, cook on medium heat until sweet. Then add to soup.
- Add salt and pepper medley to taste
- Turn off the heat, cover the soup, and let it rest for about 10 more minutes.