Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Moroccan Chicken And Butternut Squash Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Butternut Squash Soup. We try to demo Butternut Squash Soup preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following butternut squash soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Butternut Squash Soup has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Butternut Squash Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Moroccan Chicken and Butternut Squash Soup
By: cmcl84 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Moroccan Chicken and Butternut Squash Soup:
- 1 1/2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cup Chopped Onion
- 6 (4 oz) Skinless, Boneless Chicken thighs cut into small pieces
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground red pepper
- 6 cup Cubed / Peeled Butternut Squash
- 4 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 8 cup Chicken Stock
- 2/3 cup Uncooked Couscous or Quinoa
- 3/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1 Zucchini quartered and sliced into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 cup Chopped Fresh Basil
- 4 tsp Grated Orange Rind or Lemon Peel
Method for "Moroccan Chicken and Butternut Squash Soup":
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Add onion, and cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken; cook for 4 minutes, browning on all sides.
- Add cumin, cinnamon, and pepper to pan; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add butternut squash and tomato paste; cook 1 minute.
- Stir in Chicken Stock, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes.
- Stir in couscous/quinoa, salt, and zucchini; cook 5 minutes or until squash is tender.
- Remove pan from heat. Stir in chopped basil and orange rind/lemon peel.