Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Burger Recipe. I am try to display Burger Recipe culinary art which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following burger recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Burger Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Burger Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: Shinae via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Burger Salad:
- Kostas1213's Homemade Beef Burgers
- My Dill Quickles
- My Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing
- Yorkie's Big Mac Sauce
- Lettuce or Mixed Salad Greens
- Grape Tomatoes, halved
- Carrots, julienned
- Onions, thinly sliced
Method for "Burger Salad":
- Season and shape the ground beef for Kostas1213's Homemade Beef Burgers: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/5010692-homemade-beef-burgers And set them aside in the fridge for a bit. If you're going to grill on coals, you might want to get the coals started at this point.
- Start the Dill Quickles recipe (Just do Step 1, which takes 30 to 45 minutes of wait time while you make the other stuff): https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/5075341-dill-quickles-quick-pickles and while the cucumbers are sitting in the salt...
- Make Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2351708-creamy-honey-mustard-dressing Set that aside and then...
- Make Yorkie's Big Mac Sauce: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/4371648-big-mac-sauce Set aside.
- Finish up the Dill Quickles (Steps 2 to 4).
- Cook burgers.
- Assemble salad: 1. Put lettuce or salad greens down, top with as much tomatoes, carrots, and onions as you like and drizzle with Honey Mustard Dressing. 2. Place hamburger patty on greens, put as much of that yummy Big Mac Sauce on top as you like. 3. Top it with as much of the Dill Quickles as you like.
- Enjoy! :)