Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Egg Free Quinoa Black Bean Burger
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Burger Recipe. I am try to show Burger Recipe cuisine which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following burger recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Burger Recipe has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Burger Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Egg free Quinoa Black bean Burger
By: spiceinthebox via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Egg free Quinoa Black bean Burger:
- 1/2 Cup Quinoa
- 1/2 Cup Oat Flour
- 1 Cup Cooked Black Beans
- 1 Small Onion Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Bell Pepper Finely Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Steamed Corn
- 1/2 Cup Mashed potatoes
- 1 tbs Garlic Powder
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper finely chopped
- 1 Tsp chili powder
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- to Taste Salt
- 1/4-1/2 Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbs Ground Flax Mixed with 3 Tbs water
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
Method for "Egg free Quinoa Black bean Burger":
- Measure Quinoa and cook them as per direction. Let it cool completely. Simultaneously, Mix the Ground flax with water in a bowl, and keep it aside.
- Now, if you do not have oat flour, you can make it at home. Grind Quick oats in a grinder and measure the desired quantity.
- Now, in a nonstick pan heat 1 Tablespoon of oil. Once hot, add finely chopped onions. In a minute or two add bell pepper, Jalapeno peppers. Cook until onions are translucent. Once everything cooked turn the heat off.
- Now, in a big mixing bowl add quinoa, onion mixture that prepare earlier, Flax eggs, mashed potatoes and all the spices. Mix everything well.
- If the mixture is not firm in texture and difficult to make a patty, then add bread crumbs. It will help to bind the mixture.
- Now, form burger patties depending on desired size and shape. Keep them in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat Oven to 375 F. Grease the baking sheet.
- After 30 minutes, place all the patties on greased baking sheet, bake for 20 minutes. Flip and again bake them for 20-30 more minutes or until it browned.
- Serve them on Hamburger bun or Kaiser roll with your favorite dressings or toppings. These patties can be stored in airtight container or in Ziploc bags for a week in refrigerator.