Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Brad's Messy Burger
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Burger Recipe. We try to demo Burger Recipe preparation which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following burger recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Burger Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Burger Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Brad's messy burger
By: wingmaster835 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Brad's messy burger:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 lb bacon
- Onion buns
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Fresh crumbled gargonzola cheese
- Steak seasoning
- Mesquite seasoning
- Garlic powder
- 1/4 cup port wine
- 1/2 tsp tomato chicken granulated bouillon
- Cornstarch slurry
- 1 cup water
- Garlic aioli
Method for "Brad's messy burger":
- Cut bacon strip in half. Fry until desired doneness. I like mine less than crispy. Drain on paper towels.
- Spread butter on buns. Either brown under broiler or brown in a skillet.
- Make 2 1/2 lb beef patties.
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Fry burgers until browned. I like mine on the medium rare side. Sprinkle both sides with seasonings. When done, keep warm in a 160 degree oven.
- Plate bottom buns. Spread with aioli. Add bacon, then Add cheddar cheese.
- After burgers are removed from pan, keep on heat. Add wine and deglaze. Let reduce by half. Add water and bouillon. Bring to a boil. Immediately add cornstarch slurry to thicken. Stir constantly.
- Place hot patties on top of cheese. Top with crumbled gargonzola. Spoon hot reduction over top. Spread top bun with aioli. Top and serve. Enjoy