Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Brad's Southwest Chicken Burger
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Burger Recipe. We try to display Burger Recipe preparation which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following burger recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Burger Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Burger Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Brad's southwest chicken burger
By: wingmaster835 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Brad's southwest chicken burger:
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Onion buns
- 1/4 lb bacon. Cut strip in half then fry to preference
- For the southwest sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tbs Frank's red hot sauce, buffalo style
- 5 drops tobasco sauce
- 1 tsp onion powder
- For the batter
- 1 LG can french onions, crumbled
- 2 cups, garlic herb bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbs mustard
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 cup whole milk or cream
- For garnish
- slices Sharp white cheddar
- Sliced tomato
- Diced green chiles
- Red leaf lettuce
- If you are daring, Brad's roasted chiles
Method for "Brad's southwest chicken burger":
- Mix the southwest sauce ingredients. Chill in refrigerator until serving.
- Mix wet batter ingredients in a bowl.
- Put french onion in a LG zip lock bag. Crush with a cup until they are fine. Add rest of dry ingredients to the bag and shake well.
- Slice or pound out chicken breasts until they are 1/2 inch thick.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. About 1/4 inch deep. Medium low.
- Dredge chicken in wet batter. Place dry ingredients on a plate and coat. Press crumbs into chicken to coat evenly.
- Fry until well browned and fully cooked. Meanwhile toast bun. Change out oil every couple patties.
- Spread southwest sauce on both buns. Top with desired ingredients. Serve immediately. Enjoy.