Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Burger Recipe. I am try to display Burger Recipe culinary art which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following burger recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Burger Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Burger Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: skunkmonkey101 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Sauerkraut Burger:
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon butter soften
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 package yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1-1/2 teaspoon sugar
- As needed oil to coat the dough
- 3 cups sauerkraut
- 2 pounds ground beef 80/20
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onions
Method for "Sauerkraut Burger":
- Mix the water, yeast, and sugar. Let it sit 7-10 minutes.
- Mix the oil, salt, flour, and butter.
- Add the yeast water mix and knead.
- Form into a ball and coat with oil. Cover and let rise for an hour.
- When it has risen gently knead the dough and recover it and let rest 35 minutes. It will rise again.
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Brown the beef with the onions and spices
- When done drain the meat and sauerkraut and add together
- Mix well.
- Take half the dough and spread it out on a greased pan
- Add the meat mixture
- Take the other half and roll it out and lay it on top of the other. Tuck the edges inwards.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes and take out and brush the top with butter, and return to oven for 10-15 minutes more.
- Let rest for 10 minutes
- Cut to the size you desire. I hope you enjoy!!?