Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Cheddar Broccoli Soup
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Broccoli Cheddar Soup. We try to display Broccoli Cheddar Soup cuisine which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following broccoli cheddar soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Broccoli Cheddar Soup has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Broccoli Cheddar Soup 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Cheddar Broccoli Soup
By: Jessaca Mattox via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- 4 small (about 3 1/2 cups) heads of broccoli (chopped)
- 3 (about 2 cups) carrots (shredded)
- 1 medium onion (sweet or white)
- 8 TBS unsalted butter
- 1/2 c. All Purpose Flour
- 4 C Chicken or vegetable broth
- 4 C Half n Half
- 1/2 TSP nutmeg (ground)
- to taste Pepper-add
- to taste Salt-add
- to taste Red pepper (ground or flake)- add
- 4 C Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 1 Clove garlic-chopped (Optional)
- Bacon Bits or Pieces (For garnish-Optional)
Method for "Cheddar Broccoli Soup":
- Prep all ingredient. Chop broccoli (bite size,each piece should fit on a spoon). Finely chop onion & garlic (if adding). Shred carrots. Measure out flour and liquid ingredients. This will make cooking quicker.
- Start by heating butter in a pot on med-low heat.
- Once butter has melted, add onions and garlic until translucent.
- Add flour,stir. Let flour lightly brown. (If it doesnt brown you will have a very flour-ie taste to your soup).
- Once flour has browned,add your half n half.
- Let it come to a simmer on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add chicken or vegetable broth and stir.
- Now, add carrots & broccoli and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- Turn heat to low. Add your seasonings-salt,pepper,red pepper flakes,and nutmeg. Stir.
- Stir in cheese and turn heat off. Let cheese melt and serve!