Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Broccoli Cheddar Soup. We try to display Broccoli Cheddar Soup preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following broccoli cheddar soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Broccoli Cheddar Soup has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Broccoli Cheddar Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Broccoli Cheddar Soup
By: hands.matt via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 medium White Onion (coarsely chopped)
- 1 medium Russet Potato (1/2-inch cubes)
- 8 oz Broccoli (medium chopped)
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 6 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cup Milk
- 4 cup Low-Sodium Chicken Stock
- 1/2 cup Half & Half
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Method for "Broccoli Cheddar Soup":
- To a stock pot over medium heat, add canola oil, chopped onion, chopped potato, chopped broccoli, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper. Cover and cook for 20 minutes stirring every 5 minutes.
- Transfer onion, potato, and broccoli to a separate bowl. To same stock pot over medium heat, melt butter. When butter is melted, add flour and stir vigorously until a golden roux has formed.
- Starting with the milk, add all liquids one cup at a time stirring constantly until a creamy soup base has formed.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, as well as the cheddar cheese. Stir until cheese is fully melted.
- Return onions, potatoes, and broccoli to stock pot with cream mixture. Stir gently to disperse them throughout.