Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Cream Of Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Broccoli Cheddar Soup. I am try to demo Broccoli Cheddar Soup cuisine which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following broccoli cheddar soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Broccoli Cheddar Soup has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Broccoli Cheddar Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Cream of Broccoli Cheddar Soup
By: Chef Craig TCW via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Cream of Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- 2 ounces butter
- 3 ounces flour by weight- about 3/4 of a cup
- 14 ounces broccoli (stalk and all) -- rough chopped- thinner the cut the quicker it cooks
- 3 cloves garlic -- finely chopped
- 1/2 each onion -- small diced
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup milk,
- 1 1/4 cups cheddar cheese -- shredded
Method for "Cream of Broccoli Cheddar Soup":
- In a 4 quart sauce pan melt the butter and add the flour, for 2 minutes cook stirring over a low to moderate heat this is a white roux
- Incorporate the stock and milk to roux using a whisk for one minute.
- Add the seasoning, broccoli, onions and garlic and cook for 20-25 minutes until tender
- Puree with hand blender, food processor or blender,start off slow so that you do not burn yourself
- Return the soup to the stove and bring to a simmer and add cheese until melted turn off the burner and serve
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper as needed. If it seems thick add a little chicken stock or milk to thin out
- My students think bacon and cheese go great with this as a garnish:)