Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Honey Oat Bread
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Bread Recipes. We try to show Bread Recipes cuisine which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following bread recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Bread Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Bread Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Honey Oat Bread
By: Linda Hiá»n HoÃ via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Honey Oat Bread:
- 1 Envelope Yeast (2-1/4 tsp)
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 3 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1-1/3 cup Warm Water
- 3 cups Bread Flour
- 1 cup Old Fashioned or Quick Oats
- 1/3 cup Non Fat Dry Milk Powder
- 2 Tbsp Honey, warmed up a bit so itâs runny for topping
- 2-3 Tbsp Oats for topping
- Extra empty loaf pan with 2 cups of boiling water
Method for "Honey Oat Bread":
- In a small bowl, add the water, honey and yeast. Let it sit for a few minutes until the yeast is activated.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, fitted with a dough hook attachment, add flour, milk powder, oats, salt and the yeast milk mixture. Knead the dough for just a few minutes or until it comes together.Turn the dough onto a floured surface and continue to knead until the dough is nice and smooth.
- Lightly grease a large bowl, place the dough in the greased bowl, brush the top with a little oil and cover with plastic wrap.
- Place in a warm draft free spot and let it rise for about an hour and a half to two hours or until doubled in size.
- Grease a 9x5â loaf pan with some vegetable oil and set aside.
- Dump the dough onto a lightly floured surface, knead it for a minute just to pull it together. Form it into a loaf, place it in the greased loaf pan (seam side down) cover it with a kitchen towel and let it rise for another hour or so or until doubled once more.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degree, brush the top of the bread with the warmed honey and sprinkle the oats all over the top.
- Place the bread in the oven and pour the prepared boiling water into the *Extra*, empty loaf pan on the bottom rack of the oven (this is to create steam within the oven as the bread bakes). Close the oven door and bake bread for 40 to 50 minutes, until the bread is deep golden brown and the internal temperature is about >=90oC.
- Allow it to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Served warm with jam.
- Or served with butter.