Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Bread Recipes. We try to demo Bread Recipes cuisine which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following bread recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Bread Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Bread Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: Anjali Padhy via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Bread pakora:
- For the filling
- 4-5 medium size boiled potatoes
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro/coriander leaves
- 1/4 tsp or 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- 1/2 cup mint coriander chutney
- as required black salt or common salt
- For the crisp outer coating
- 3 cups besan
- 1 pinch hing (asafoetida)
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp ajwain/carom seeds
- 6 slices brown or white bread
- Oil for frying
Method for "Bread pakora":
- Preparing the Potato Filling: Peel the boiled potatoes. Mash the potatoes when they are still warm. Add the coriander leaves, green chilli, red chilli powder, amchur powder, salt to the mashed potatoes.
- Mix well. Taste the seasonings and adjust accordingly. Keep aside.
- Preparing the Besan Batter: In a bowl, take the besan.Add the ajwain, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, asafoetida and salt. Add around Â½ cup water and mix. The batter should not be very thick nor too thin. Check the seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- Add a few drops of oil to the batter and mix well.Keep the ready batter aside.
- Assembling and Frying the Bread Pakora: Cut the bread into triangular slices. You are free to cut them in any shape of your choice.Take a teaspoon of the mint-coriander chutney and apply it evenly on the triangular slice of bread.
- Take around 2 tbsp of the mashed potato mixture and apply it on the bread evenly.Cover this potato stuffed slice with another slice. You have now a beautiful triangular stuffed bread sandwich. Just slightly press the sandwich.
- Dip the entire stuffed bread sandwich in the besan batter. Be sure to coat it evenly. Take care not to keep the stuffed bread sandwich a long time in the batter as the bread tends to break.
- Heat up some oil for frying and slide the besan batter coated bread sandwich in the oil. Fry a medium flame until they are crisp and golden brown. Your break pakoras are ready!Drain on a tissue paper.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or with any chutney of your choice!