Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Pain Au Lait (French Milk Bread)
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Bread Recipes. I am try to demo Bread Recipes preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following bread recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Bread Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Bread Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Pain au lait (French Milk Bread)
By: Linda Hiá»n HoÃ via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Pain au lait (French Milk Bread):
- A. Bread
- 230 g all purpose flour
- 60 g bread flour
- 125 g whole milk
- 4 g instant yeast
- 1 ,egg (50g)
- 63 g unsalted butter
- B. Topping
- 30 g pearl sugar
- 1 egg +15ml water
Method for "Pain au lait (French Milk Bread)":
- In a mixing bowl, mixed all the ingredients (exept butter) together. Use a spoon to slightly stir it until it form a sticky dough. Use the dough hook in the machine to beat the dough at medium to low speed for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, add butter change from medium to high speed for about 7 minutes until the dough is smooth and leaves the side of the mixing bowl.
- Transfer the dough out to a lightly floured surface. Lightly knead Lightly knead, shape into a ball. Cover the dough with a wet towel or clingy wrap in the process of proofing.
- Let it proof 30 minutes.
- Divide into 6-8 equal portions. Cover by clingy wrap and rest 10â.
- Roll the dough into a long cylindrical shape. Transfer the dough to the baking tray and and let it proof until it is double to triple in size (about 60â).
- Preheat the oven to 210oC. Prepare 2 cups of boiling water to be put in 2 different corner of the oven.
- Once the proofing is done, brush the dough with egg wash and use scizzor to make zigzag cut.
- Sprinkle pearl sugar on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
- Ta da...
- So soft inside!
- Best served with a cup of milk coffee.
- Lovely bread!