Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Focaccia Bread With Tomato And Herbs
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Bread Recipes. We try to display Bread Recipes preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following bread recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Bread Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Bread Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Focaccia Bread with Tomato and Herbs
By: Ruchi Sharma via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Focaccia Bread with Tomato and Herbs:
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Chopped fresh Thyme /dried
- 1 Tbsp Chopped fresh Rosemary/dried
- 1/4 Tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Warm water
- 2 Tsp Active dry Yeast
- 1/4 Tsp Honey/sugar
- 2 cup All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Sliced jalapeÃ±o
- 1 Tomatoes sliced Medium.size
Method for "Focaccia Bread with Tomato and Herbs":
- In a bowl combine olive oil,thyme, rosemary and black pepper.
- Mix well and keep aside for later use.
- In a another big bowl, combine warm water, yeast and honey.
- Stir And let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of flour to yeast mixture.
- Add herb infused olive oil to flour mix.
- Mix well until the flour is mixed well.Let it sit for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in the another 1 cup of flour and the salt.
- Knead the dough for 10-15 minutes until smooth.
- Transfer to oiled bowl, cover and place in warm place to rise.
- Atleast for 1 hr,or until dough doubles in size.
- Preheat oven to 200*c for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to the baking pan and strech with you hands.
- Add toppings on top and let the dough rise for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle some olive oil.on top and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Cool baked Focaccia bread on a wire rack.