Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Nancy's Homemade Bread
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Bread Recipes. We try to show Bread Recipes culinary art which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following bread recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Bread Recipes has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Bread Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Nancy's Homemade Bread
By: Randy via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Nancy's Homemade Bread:
- 3/4 cups Shortening
- 2 tbsp Dry Yeast (2 packets)
- 32 oz Water (100-110*)
- 1 tbsp Walt
- 1 cup Sugar
- 6-8 cups All Purpose Flour
Method for "Nancy's Homemade Bread":
- Melt shortening and set it aside to cool
- Thoroughly mix yeast and water into a large bowl. All yeast must be dissolved.
- Stir in salt, sugar, and cooled shortening until thoroughly dissolved (about 2 minutes)
- Stir in 3 cups of flour
- Stir in an additional 2 cups of flour
- As need, or if needed, stir in another cup of flour to desired consistency. The mixer should be slightly sticky, but not impossibly to knead.
- Knead the dough for 8 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to a different dish while you wash and dry the bowl.
- Grease the clean/dry bowl.
- Return the dough to the bowl
- Cover the dough and allow it to rise on the stove-top over a warm oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour. (do not turn the stove-top on)
- Knead dough 1 minute, flip, and knead 1 more minute
- Cover and allow dough to rise for an additional 45 minutes to one hour
- Grease 5 bread pans
- Divide dough into 5 equal pieces and place into greased bread pans
- Cover dough and allow it to rise for 45 minutes. It should be about 1 inch above the top of the pan.
- Bake at 375* for 25 minutes
- Once baked brush melted butter onto all sides of the bread.
- Allow bread to cool before putting the loaves into bread bags.
- Enjoy. Repeat.