Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Easy Taco Soup
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Black Bean Taco Soup. We try to demo Black Bean Taco Soup culinary art which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following black bean taco soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Black Bean Taco Soup has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Black Bean Taco Soup 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Easy Taco Soup
By: jmh4given via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Easy Taco Soup:
- 3 lb ground chuck
- 3 packages taco seasoning
- 2 can black beans, drained
- 2 can kidney beans, drained
- 2 can diced tomatoes
- 2 can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 46 oz tomato juice
- 1 salt & pepper
Method for "Easy Taco Soup":
- Brown ground chuck in large stock pot. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drain off any fat from meat and return meat to pot
- Pour black and kidney beans (4 cans total) into collander and drain. Rinse beans with cold water if needed. Sometimes canned beans like these will contain thick juice.
- Add drained and rinsed beans to cooked meat in stock pot.
- Add the 3 packets of taco seasoning to meat and beans.
- Pour diced tomatoes and whole kernel corn (4 cans total) into stock pot, including the liquid in these cans. DO NOT DRAIN.
- Pour 46 ounces of tomato juice into stock pot.
- Stir all ingredients together and bring to a simmer, letting it cook on medium low for 30 minutes or so. (I taste at this point and add extra seasoning if needed or even an extra packet of taco seasoning. This is totally according to your taste preferences.)
- NOTE: instead of putting all ingredients in a stock pot, you can add them to a large slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4 hours or HIGH for 2 hours. (Meat should still be browned on the stove before putting in slow cooker.)
- This makes a HUGE pot of taco soup, great for a large get together or pot luck supper. Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips.